I have had a headache now for 7 days. I am ready to rip my head off.
We had an incident with my brother last night. He slipped and drank. He got into it with Melissa and she filed a PFA against him. Chad had to pick him up at the police station and take him to my moms.
My poor mother. Not sure how much more of this she can take.
It annoys me how women use the system. I am certainly not saying he isn't at fault. But he threw the f bomb around a few times and she had him removed from the house. WTF? She isn't afraid of him. If she were, she would not have gone back to that house every freaking time. I think she likes the drama of the Court system. Working in a lawfirm, I know many people like that.
Anyway, another day
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment