Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Give blood!

I bother to blog. No one is going to want to read my ramblings but that's ok. Wow, I wish we had blogging when I was in my early 20s and going out all the time. My life was like a huge soap opera. My life is so calm now, it's crazy. Most people who knew me in my early 20s probably wouldn't recognize me now.

Lets see, i donated blood today. I donate every 56 days. Everyone should. It's a great thing to do and makes me feel really good about myself for doing so. I am A negative so my blood type is somewhat rare. 7 years ago, I had my gall bladder removed and the quack who took it out knicked my colon. I was in ICU for a week and was given 2 units of blood. I am thankful someone donated.

My brother died in 2001. They gave him ALOT of blood while he was in the hospital. I feel I owe it back so that is another reason I donate.

No comments: