Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

We had a very nice 4th. I, of course, drank too many Sam Adams and had a pretty bad hangover on Saturday. Really sucky considering Chad had to work on Saturday so I was stuck cleaning up. I got lucky because Nicole and Lori really helped clean up that night. They put all the food and stuff away so at least I didn't have that to do.

Sophie is turning into a little girl. I didn't see her all day. She had all her little friends there. They played all day long. We had so much fun. Jen and John came with Jayli. She is so tiny. I think Jen is having a hard time adjusting to motherhood. It's tough. You never really know how much a child can change your life until you have one of your own. They are amazing but it really does change everything. She will adjust, I am sure. Mike and Gina came with Josephine and Wes. Boy are they cute kids. Josephine is so pretty. She has beautiful skin and gorgeous hair. Wes is adorable too!! He is getting so big. Dawn came with Carsyn and Luke. Luke wasn't feeling well so they couldn't stay long but Sophie got to play with her BF Carsyn. Lori and Scott came with Abigail and Jacob. I can't believe how big Abby has gotten. Boy is she a miracle baby. Born 3 months premature and in the hospital for 3 months at birth, she has really overcome some obstacles. She seems very healthy and happy. Marsha and Rich and their girls came, along with my mom, dad, Dave, Bonnie & Tiny, my in-laws and Joe, Jenny & Krista.

It was a good time. We played polish horseshoes (my fingers still hurt). At least I didn't take any shin shots this years. Everyone was pretty gentile. The only thing that sucks is I totally forgot to take pics. Oh well. I have been pretty bad at that lately. I am hoping to get a new video camera for my birthday. We will see.

I think I will go searching the internet for prices. TTYL

No comments: