I seriously hate blogging. I typed a huge thing and of course, it zapped. WTF???
Here is the short of it. We met with Ms. Karen last evening. She said Sophia is doing wonderful. She is a very "bright little girl". She was super impressed by her letters, shapes, colors and words. She said she does very well. She is a bit backwards socially but they are working on it. She is very shy. I told her you should see her at home... she is far from shy. I was shy too when I was little so she gets it honestly.
As far as the pregnancy goes, I am feeling good. Pregnancy wise, great. I have another freaking sinus infection and my head is killing me. I have been taking alot of tylenol which I don't want to do but have no other choice. If I don't take it, I can't function. When I do take it, it dulls the pain enough to work. I have a dr. appointment with Fetchero on Thursday so hopefully they will give me something. I talked to Clark's office and they said most antibiotics are safe. We will see
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment