Monday, December 1, 2008

Sophie's Birthday

Well my baby girl's birthday came and went. It's so crazy since it is around our hectic holiday.

I had to work on Wednesday which was her official birthday. Chad was home with her so I was happy about that. We didn't do much on Wednesday. Thursday was Thanksgiving and we went to my in-laws to eat dinner and then went to my moms to eat again. My brother was on good behavior and is not drinking (for now). Friday, my mother and I battled the mall for Black Friday. We always to do so good and get so lucky. We didn't hit any lines at any register (although it seemed that we always started the lines). We got a cart (which we always end up getting a stray one out of no where) and we didn't have to wait more than 20 minutes to eat lunch. I got a TON of shopping done.

Saturday was Sophia's b-day party. I was so busy all day getting everything ready. I was completely exhausted. She had a good time so it was worth it. Sunday, we skipped church and stayed home. We put up Christmas decorations. I was very crampy and tired yesterday so spent alot of time laying down. Sophie has been acting up a lot lately and I don't know if it's her age or if she is acting out because I have not been feeling well lately. Either way, it's making me nuts.

As far as baby #2, I am officially 16 weeks prego. Not really feeling much movements yet. My belly has grown slightly and i am barely filling out my maternity clothes. I look like a slob. My hair is falling out again and I am zitty. The baby is very low and makes me uncomfortable. I seem to be going wide with this one. Maybe it's a boy. We will know on December 17th. I can't wait to find out

No comments: