I seriously feel like someone just flipped a switch because I feel 100% better today.
Actually, I started feeling better last evening. I went home, was hungry.. Chad ran out and got Chinese food. I sat with Sophia on the floor playing high ho cherry o with our fireplace on. It was rainy out and I felt cozy. For the first time in weeks, I had no anxiety.
I actually ate all my food and still felt good.
I slept all night long without a disturbance.
I feel great today. Woke up feeling great... Ate lunch... baby is moving like crazy today and I feel back to my old self again.
I really think my thyroid was out of whack and leveled out just like it did with Sophia.
I really hope this lasts because I can handle pregnancy like this!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment