I went to see Dr. Jacobson yesterday. I have to say, I didn't want to meet her because I love Dr. Clark and Dr. Philapkosky so much but I ended up REALLY liking her. She was super cool.
She told me all my tests came back normal. I didn't know what she was talking about. Apparently it was my pap and that other swab they did for some kindof bacteria that can cause pre-term labor. That was all fine.
I explained to her about my anxiety. I told her how horrible it is in the evening. I am agitated so easily and I cannot relax. I am having heart palpatations that are really severe. She told me she could put me on Zoloft. I told her I did not want to go on an antidepressent. I asked her if it could be my thyroid and she said probably not since I just had it checked a month ago.
She checked for the hearbeat and had a hard time finding it. She asked me if I am feeling movements and I told her not nearly like I did with Sophia. She said it seems the baby implanted further back this time. That's probably why the movements aren't as clear. She finally found the heartbeat and he/she kicked me while she was listening. We heard it but I didn't feel it.
I asked her if it was ok that I was losing weight. She looked at my chart and said "hmmm" She definately wants to check my thyroid now. With my weight loss, anxiety and heart palpatations she is thinking I may possibly be hyperthyroid again. She ordered the bloodwork and I am going today.
I really had a rough evening. I am just so horribly anxious at night. Thank God for Ambien or I doubt I would ever sleep.
I swear, the minute i push this baby out, while they are stitching me up, I want Chad to go get snipped :)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment