Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trick or Treat







Sophia went Trick or Treating for the first time ever. I am such a bad mother. Where we live, there is no trick or treating. The houses are too far away. Marsha convinced me to take her into Mt. Pleasant so we drove, parked and walked all over Mt. Pleasant. Sophia was pretty crabby. The little princess isn't use to working for her candy. She got annoyed because the girls were walking too fast and she couldn't keep up because she was trying to eat the candy as she got it. It was funny. She was exhausted by the end and Sarah ended up carrying her on her back on the way back to the car.

My pregnancy is going well. I was a little hormonal yesterday and poor Chad had to listen to me cry about how I feel he doesn't find me attractive anymore. I was nuts and it's done. My belly grows every day. It starts out relatively flat in the morning and as the day goes on gets bigger.
I am officially 11 weeks.