Here I am at the beginning of week 9 and I feel great. I really can't complain. With the exception of having a crazy sense of smell, everything is fine. There is something in the kitchen here at work that really stinks. It has been making me nuts all day. It smells dead. It is very possible that it is simply just the stagnet air mixed with this stupid island breeze airfreshner in there but YUCK. Everyone thinks I am nuts because no one else can smell it. Ahh, the joy of pregnancy. I remember when I was very early with Sophia, Chad cleaned the floor with bleach and I about ripped his head off. It smelled so bad I wanted to kill him. Another time, he wore cologne to go to Walmart and I flipped. Ahhh, hormones.
Sophia has rolled straight into terrible 4s!!! She is making me nuts. She fights me on everything. Her clothes, her hair, her shoes... ahhhhhhhhhh. I thought this all started later in life. She is in a phase right now where she refuses to wear underwear. No, I am not kidding. She only wears about 3 pairs of her 5 million pairs of pants. They can't be too tight, too short, too long, too baggy. She has a complete meltdown over it. If her hair is even slightly in her eyes, she freaks. She is neurotic like her father.
I have my first dr. appointment with Dr. Clark on Friday. I am excited. I love him.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment