Sophia was actually excited about going to school this morning!!! I almost fell over. I am so over the top thrilled with this. She loves her teachers and she told me she has 2 friends. One has long hair and another has hair like hers!! LOL. She doesn't know their names. When we walked in this morning, she ran over to this little girl and said "mommy, this is my friend". The teacher told mer her name is Celia. I am happy.
It's funny. Sophia loves school but never wants to talk about it. The only time she ever tells me anything about school is when we are in the car on our way there. I guess that is our new special time. it's nice.
The pregnancy is going well. I am a little over 7 weeks. My back no longer hurts but now my neck hurts. It's like the pain travelled up. I am thinking I am not sleeping right. Who knows
Til later
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment