Monday, September 29, 2008

Week 7

Anyone who knows me, knows I completely dislike being pregnant. I more than dislike it. If i could have someone else carry my baby for 9 months, I would be content. Sounds terrible, i know. I am just being honest. Some people love it. NOPE. Never....

I am trying to enjoy it because it is my last but I am just not!!! Not at all. Last week, I spent worrying because I was bleeding. This week, I cannot even stand up. My back hurts so bad. I can't, for the life of me figure it out. I am not carrying extra weight yet. I have been reading that your hormones can cause back pain. WTF, it is absolutely horrible. I look completely crippled.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. On a good note, my sonogram came back "normal" and my hcg levels are 46,273 which is great.

1 comment:

Holly Staszel Berecz said...

I'm very glad to hear that you got a good report from the doctor, but not that you're having a rough time of it. I think every woman is different and every body responds totally differently to pregnancy. For example, I have had a very VERY easy time. No rhyme or reason to it. I didn't do anything special, that's for sure. I've just been blessed by the "Good Pregnancy" fairy. I hope she pays you a visit sometime soon. Hang in there!