



This blogging crap makes me nuts.
I typed out a huge blog and it zapped on me.
Basically, I talked about my vacation. It was wonderful. We went to OC MD. We rented a condo at the Sea Watch (Room 205) Mike, Nicole, Colton and Riley went with us. It was a blast. We had a great week. The weather was perfect.
During the week, I was a little sick to my stomach. I had been on an antibiotic because of a nasty sinus infection I had all summer. I just figured it was the antibiotic. Then, while on the boardwalk, I had a bit of a nervous breakdown when Riley and Sophia wouldn’t listen to me. I pulled Sophia aside and screamed at her while a ton of people eyeballed me like I was the worst mother in the world. I lost it. I started crying and cried the whole way back to the condo.
The whole time, Mike kept telling me I was pregnant. I told him he was nuts. Quite a few times through the vacation, he kept saying “Karen’s pregnant”.
Back on August 23rd, my cousin Michael got married. After the wedding, we had some fun and we were not exactly careful. We actually discussed it and I told him that if we did it and I got pregnant, then it was meant to be. I didn’t think I was ovulating at the time so thought it was a moot point. Needless to say, we did.
When we got back from the beach, on September 6th, my period was due on Sunday… Sunday came and went.. Nothing. Monday, nothing. Nicole kept telling me to take a test.
Tuesday, the curiosity got the best of me. I bought a test at lunch time. Annoyed that I probably just wasted $10.00, I took it. I figured I would just watch it because I figured it was negative. I watched the negative line go across to the results window, then I saw a faint line coming down to the middle to make a perfect little plus sign!!
I was floored. I called Chad in total shock. He was shocked but happy.
So here we are. I know for a fact our baby was conceived on August 23rd and I am apx. 4 weeks pregnant!! YIPPY . Looks like we are adding on to the Gonofsky Family!! Let’s just pray there is only one in there LOL
I typed out a huge blog and it zapped on me.
Basically, I talked about my vacation. It was wonderful. We went to OC MD. We rented a condo at the Sea Watch (Room 205) Mike, Nicole, Colton and Riley went with us. It was a blast. We had a great week. The weather was perfect.
During the week, I was a little sick to my stomach. I had been on an antibiotic because of a nasty sinus infection I had all summer. I just figured it was the antibiotic. Then, while on the boardwalk, I had a bit of a nervous breakdown when Riley and Sophia wouldn’t listen to me. I pulled Sophia aside and screamed at her while a ton of people eyeballed me like I was the worst mother in the world. I lost it. I started crying and cried the whole way back to the condo.
The whole time, Mike kept telling me I was pregnant. I told him he was nuts. Quite a few times through the vacation, he kept saying “Karen’s pregnant”.
Back on August 23rd, my cousin Michael got married. After the wedding, we had some fun and we were not exactly careful. We actually discussed it and I told him that if we did it and I got pregnant, then it was meant to be. I didn’t think I was ovulating at the time so thought it was a moot point. Needless to say, we did.
When we got back from the beach, on September 6th, my period was due on Sunday… Sunday came and went.. Nothing. Monday, nothing. Nicole kept telling me to take a test.
Tuesday, the curiosity got the best of me. I bought a test at lunch time. Annoyed that I probably just wasted $10.00, I took it. I figured I would just watch it because I figured it was negative. I watched the negative line go across to the results window, then I saw a faint line coming down to the middle to make a perfect little plus sign!!
I was floored. I called Chad in total shock. He was shocked but happy.
So here we are. I know for a fact our baby was conceived on August 23rd and I am apx. 4 weeks pregnant!! YIPPY . Looks like we are adding on to the Gonofsky Family!! Let’s just pray there is only one in there LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment