Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stress

Ok, so this baby is starting to give me trouble earlier than Sophia. It must be a boy

Tuesday, was having some more bleeding. I figured I better give them a call. I did and they scheduled me to come into the office. I saw Dr. Philapkosky on Wednesday. She immediately told me bleeding for 2 weeks was definately not normal. She said it could either be an ectopic pregnancy or it is possible that my body formed antibodies due to being A- when I delivered Sophia. She said regardless, I need another dose of rhogam. She scheduled me for an emergency sonogram and some bloodwork. I got the sonogram. Everything, according to the tech, looked fine. There was a heartbeat although they couldn't judge how fast. I got to see the little bean and even got his/her first picture.

I am still waiting for a phone call about the labs. Keeping my fingers crossed.

On another note, Sophia did great in pre-school today. She walked in like a champ. She wanted to cry but held off.

No comments: