Well, it started out rocky. Not a good morning for mommy either. She started crying from the minute she got up. I kept explaining to her that she was in a big girl class now and that she does not have to see mean Miss Phyllis anymore. We got there and she was hysterical. Charlene (the owner) met me at the door and we went into her new room. Miss Evelyn (one of her teachers) tried to get her to sit down but she clung to me. I sat down with her in a little seat and stayed with her for a good 1/2 hour. Those women are so nice. We couldn't get her to stop crying so I figured I just had to walk out. They took her from me and she was SCREAMING at the top of her lungs. She was grabbing for me. I lost it and ran out. I called when I got to work. Charlene told me that I wasn't even to my car and she stopped. She was doing great. I called around 11:00 and Evelynn told me that she wishes I could see her now. It was not the image I have in my head of my screaming little girl. She said she was playing and interacting with the kids.
Chad picked her up today. I just got off the phone with him. He said when he picked her up, she ran over, gave him a hug and went back to what she was doing. He talked to her teachers and they said she did great. Wheew... Well, she doesn't have to go back until Tuesday and I am sure she will cry all over again. Guess it will take a while.
On another note, i am still having some cramping with a little bit of bleeding. I also have a dull ache in my left side. I called the doc and one of the docs are supposed to call me back. We will see
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment